Free Tram Zone
A downloadable experience for Windows
Free Tram Zone
Free Tram Zone is an atmospheric passive adventure reflecting on my experiences travelling on public transport, superimposed on my habit of daydreaming. Taking long trips between suburbs I might never truly explore, and how many wonderful things might be hiding within them, journeying between worlds and realities that are only to be experienced through the windows of a rattling tram.
This game is graphically intensive and may not perform well on older PCs, if this occurs to you please feel free to share your system specs so a recommended specs sheet can be made.
How to Play:
Mouse: Aim Camera
Left Ctrl: Crouch
Esc: Exit Game
Your tram journey will span across wildly different areas, however each takes only about one minute, the game is a 5 minute experience in total.
Free Tram Zone was made for an assignment focused on importing a variety of free assets to make a cohesive experience. All assets were used with respect to their licenses and their creators.
- First Person All-in-One by Aedan Graves
- Lowpoly Vintage Streetcar by Flovi Studios
- Destroyed City FREE by Profi Developers
- Organodron City by Herminio Nieves
- Planet Earth Free by headwards
- Unity VFX & Shader Graph - Black Hole Effect Tutorial by Gabrial Aguiar Prod.
- OCEAN shader with Unity Shader Graph! by PolyTools
- 360 Space Panorama III by ERA-7
- Sound Effects by Spanac at Free Sounds Library:
|Tags||Abstract, artgame, Atmospheric, Experimental, Exploration, Surreal, Walking simulator|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Free Tram Zone: Windows 120 MB
Extract the .zip and run FreeTramZone.exe
Feel free to report back with your experience!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.